Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All About Me

All about me? Where to begin...I guess I will start with basic information. My name is Marta Weissenborn and I am a 24 year old student at San Jose State University. Currently I am in my Junior year and majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Communications. I transfered to SJSU a year ago from Ohlone College in Fremont, California with my Associates Degree.

Currently I am living in Fremont with my parents and my wonderful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Sophie. Sophie just turned 2 this summer and definitely keeps me on my toes. Sophie follows me around everywhere I go. I often refer to her as my "Dog-ter" because I treat as though she was my daughter.

While in school, I am working at P.F. Changs in downtown San Jose. I have worked at this location for 2 years starting out as a server and worked my way up to bartender. Currently I am the head bartender at this location which comes with a lot of responsibility. I enjoy the people that I work with and the regular guests I serve but I really love my job of making drinks for people. So many interesting people come in and talk to you and not only that it as though you are entertaining them as a bartender.

My life is always busy. There is always something booked for me. I find it hard to schedule anything more than what I already have going on. I like to keep busy and I do not like being idol for too long. My boyfriend often tells me I need to learn to say the word "no".

I have been dating my boyfriend Leo for a little over a year now. Between my busy schedule and his it is hard to find time together. He lives in Discovery Bay which is an hour away from San Jose. You might be thinking, "when do you ever see each other" but we do and we have to schedule and plan time together to make it work. It actually is better than if I saw him everyday because then we value the time we spend together.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!

1 comment:

camccune said...

I did...and I think your "dog-ter" is very cute!